Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions or needs please Email us.
Our customer support hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm Pacific Time and we respond as quickly as we’re able.
If you have emailed and haven’t heard back, we genuinely have not received your message.
We respond to ALL messages we receive within 24 hours or less. Your patience during weekends/holidays is greatly appreciated.
We keep an eye on things on weekends/holidays but generally like to let our tiny team spend time with their families, so we may be a little slower to respond on those days.
An alternate way to reach us is through our Facebook page, under the main image next to the “SHOP NOW” button is a gray “Send Message” button.
If you’ve ordered a gift certificate and have not received it, please check Spam, Junk, and Promotional folders.
If you don’t see it still, contact us we are more than happy to help!
We recommend ordering the same size you’d purchase from Target or similar department store.
Our t-shirts run small, we recommend sizing up one size from what you currently wear for a regular fit, size up two sizes for room to grow.
If you’re not sure about what size to order please email us. We’ll do our best to work with you and answer any/all questions up front so that sizing isn’t an issue.
These items are one-of-a-kind pieces of art, and non-returnable and non-refundable. If you order something and the fit is off please contact us within 30-days of receiving your order.
Here’s a short video we made about our dress sizes, which you may find helpful.
All sizes of all Dresses and T-shirts are $49.00 USD each + shipping (currently $5 USD inside the US and $15 USD international).
We ship via USPS, and once we drop the packages off with USPS, delivery is quite literally in their hands. You will receive a tracking number once the package has been scanned by USPS.
If you receive a shipping notification and have not received your package within 10 business days, please contact us. If you have not received your package and more than 30-days have passed since receiving your shipping notification, the odds may not be ever in your favor.
If you need to make arrangements to have your item sent via another courier, please email us directly to discuss costs and options.
**PLEASE NOTE: There may be additional fees with international customs. These are variable and something we’re not able to predict or account for ahead of time and are separate from our shipping costs. If you’re not sure, please check with your country’s international shipping policies to see if there may be additional costs.**
The design is duplicated front and back.
We do not offer separate front/back images at this time, that’s something we hope to do in the future, though!
A couple important notes with our t-shirts:
- There will be some alignment variation in the collar and sleeves. We do not stamp artwork onto existing clothing, we print, cut, then sew each piece so that you’re getting full bleed, seam-to-seam printing. (We think it looks pretty awesome but sometimes different than expected).
- The back of the shirt has the same artwork as the front, at a slightly larger scale. This will result in some cropping of some pieces.Please email us if you have any further questions.
Wash and care details are located in the hem of our garments, near your child’s name.
- – Machine wash cold
- – Tumble dry low
- – Iron medium heat
- – Do not dry clean
- – Do not bleach
- – Wear with smile
Please email us if you have any further questions.
Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check our return policy page.
If you received an email from us saying your package has shipped, we have handed it to USPS and it’s on its way!
While we want to get your order to you as soon as we can, once we deliver it to our shipping carrier the actual delivery date is beyond our control, arrival times are not guaranteed and shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you did not receive a tracking number please email us. We are more than happy to help you out.
Oh no! Here’s what to do:
1. You should have received a USPS tracking number in an email from us when your package shipped.
2. Please file a claim with USPS using your tracking number, then shoot us an email at email@example.com letting us know your order number and your specific claim number. Once we receive that, we will work together to come to the best resolution.
- DO NO EVIL: If you have to ask if it’s OK to use, it’s probably not. Be safe and create something that’s 100% yours.
- COLORS: While we do everything we can to match the colors of the original artwork, we cannot guarantee an exact color match.
- MARKETING & PROMOTION: By creating one of our products, you’re giving us permission to use it in our marketing materials. We may share, but we are not obligated to share.
- NO RETURNS: Because these are custom designs and cannot be resold, we do not accept returns.
- If there is a concern or problem with your garment, please email us within 30 days of receiving your order. We are more than happy to help you out.
If you do not agree with the Terms, do not proceed to access the Site or use the Services.
If you have additional questions please email us. We are more than happy to help you out.
Here are some tips in written format. And here is a 90-second video with 5 helpful tips.
Our products are printed then hand-cut and sewn upon order, made right here in the good ol U.S.A. (Las Vegas, NV to be exact.)All our workers are of legal working age, and your products are packed with care in our Vegas-based Ship Shop.
Expect 30-days for your product to ship. In most instances we are shipping much earlier. We’ll do our best to keep you posted if anything changes. You will get an email when the shipping label for your purchase has been scanned by the USPS.All orders are shipped via USPS, unless you need to make special arrangements with us. If you do, please email us.
We definitely want to get into fundraiser/sponsorship territory, but still being a relatively new/young company, we’re not quite ready yet.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org